1600 Park Ave S – Apartments
This cozy, building features one-bedroom, 500 square feet units that have been fully renovated with hardwood floors, ceramic tile, new high-efficiency windows, gas stoves with microwave and hood vent. This is a prime downtown location within a block of bus stops, and in walking distance to U.S. Bank stadium, Trader Joe’s, the University of MN and all that downtown Minneapolis has to offer.
The property provides access to community gardens for tenants with space available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Heat is included
- Free WiFi
- There are eight off-street parking spaces available for $50/month
- Gym with foosball on-site
- Free laundry with detergents on site
- Free locally made personal soaps, toilet paper, cleaning liquids and LED bulbs
- Compost bins included and recycling services for any kind of waste
- Surface lot parking available for an additional fee of $50/month. 6 spots.
- $50 application fee; one month rent for security deposit
- You pay only electricity, averaging 20$ per month
- Some pets are allowed with owner approval; pet rent is $30/month with a deposit of $500 for dogs, $300 for cats
- No smoking on the premises