2440 Harriet Ave S – Apartments
This is a fully updated, well-maintained, quiet building near the Uptown neighborhood just blocks from The Wedge, one of the best coops in town, as well as the French Meadow Bakery, Common Roots Cafe and Minneapolis lakes. It is close to the express bus (52C) to U of M campus. The apartments have all wood laminate flooring with sound pad underneath, lot’s of closet space throughout the units with free storage lockers and parking spaces.
One and Two Bedroom Apartments
- Free Wi-Fi with high speed fiber optic available
- Air conditioning
- Heat included
- Garbage disposal
- Granite/laminate counter tops
- Hardwood floors
- Ceramic tile in kitchen and bath
- Coin operated laundry
- Off-street parking and storage locker
- Weights and exercise equipment onsite
- Garden space availablefor tenant use
- Common area deck and barbecue space
- $50 application fee; one month rent for security deposit
- You pay for electricity, which is generally about $20-$25/month.
- No dogs at this location. Cats allowed with pet deposit of $300 and $30/month.
- No smoking on the premises
Learn more about Green Rock Apartments environmental initiatives.