615 East 16th Street – Appleton Villa
Built in 1918, this historic 3.5 story brownstone apartment building is situated on the same block as other Green Rock Apartments properties, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands and a part of a welcoming, wonderful community!
This building comfortably houses 11 one-bedroom units and 9 studios with renovated floors, kitchen cabinets, and appliances. The bathrooms have also been fully renovated with floor-to-ceiling tile as well as new bathtubs, toilets, and vanities. Storage units and a laundry facility are available on-site for the convenience of our tenants. Like our other properties, the laundry facility is stocked with eco-friendly soaps and detergents provided by Restore Naturals, based out of Northeast Minneapolis!
Off-street parking is available upon request, and WiFi is provided by Green Rock Apartments as well as water, garbage, recycling, and hot water. Along with a central Downtown location with easy access to 35W, I-94, and public transport, our tenants enjoy being close to the Minneapolis Convention Center, Hennepin County Medical Center, and the new US Bank Stadium.
- Free Laundry
- Free WiFi
- Free laundry and personal soaps, toilet paper
- Compost bins and liners included
- Game Room
- Storage lockers
- Garden spaces
- Deck with fire pit
- Street parking with a few available off street spots at other local locations.
Surface lot parking available for additional fee ($50/mo)
- $50 application fee; one month rent for security deposit
- You pay gas heat and electricity which averages 100 per month
- Pet deposit $300 for cats and $500 for dogs. Pet rent is $30/month for cats and $40/month for dogs
- No smoking on the premises